As a Certified Financial Planner®, I continually strive to see every client realize all of their financial dreams. Whether your goal is to save for a new home or your retirement, protecting loved ones from financial losses or managing your portfolio wisely, I have the experience and resources to meet your needs.
Sherman Friesen, CFP®
Sherman is a Certified Financial Planner® and he is also a member of the Canadian Academy of Senior Advisors. He assists clients in British Columbia and Alberta.
Sherman believes that successful investing begins with an in-depth understanding of the needs and dreams of his clients.
He develops a sound financial strategy to meet those needs and ensure a healthy financial future. Sherman coordinates the activities of tax accountants and estate lawyers, as well as his own network of professional advisors to create a 'complete financial solution'.
Some of the associations that Sherman is a member of:
- Member of Advocis - Association of Life Underwriters and Financial Planners of Canada
- Member of the Financial Planning Standards Counsel - Association for Certified Financial Planners
- Fraser Valley Estate Planning Council
- Million Dollar Round Table, the premier association of financial professionals
Sherman has offices in Vancouver and Delta, BC and reside in Delta with his wife Barbara and their two children Samantha and Tyler. He has an eclectic range of interests including music, classic cars, hockey, and SCUBA diving, which he has attained the level of Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
Our Mission is to consistently provide our clients with financial planning services that:
- Help them to manage their nest egg to meet their lifestyle goals.
- Help them to protect the things that are important to them, such as their family’s lifestyle or the future needs of their family.
- Help them to put more money in their pockets with more effective tax planning.
- Help them to make the right choices in risk management and get the right plans at the right price.